Pastor Moji Alawiye fondly called PMA is a worship Pastor, conference speaker, a foremost gospel music minister in Nigeria whose ministry has spread to Europe , United Kingdom and North America.
CEO, Mammusic world, Creator worship experience live in Nigeria, President worship experience live USA Inc. An author, song writer, and TV personality.
There are 10 Fact you need to know about her (PMA) before Worship Experience live, OCTOBER 1st 2020
Her village People
- I was born into an Orisa dynasty (idol worship) my grandmother was a celebrated Orisa exponent and I was my grandmoms favourite. She took me along to ilagemo for the Orisa convention annually where we Sang, Danced, and worshipped the Orisa among many participants from our home town and nearby villages. I grew up watching her passion for worship but to the unknown God.
2. Her Mother, Gbensola Atunke, (alias Iya olorin) was a constant voice on Radio Kwara till late
80’s. A contemporary of Iyaladuke. One of her hit songs “O d’oke Gogoro” became famous among many Waka and Fuji singers.
I grew up watching her explore her gift and passion for humanity, music and culture.
3. Mother left her in Ibadan on her way to Seeking promotion for her music in Lagos. Ibadan became a land of her growth!
4. She hawked on the street of Ibadan for her brothers wife a couple of years with daily awful experiences of domestic abuse and sexual harassment on the street.
5. Christ Found her in 1987 and I got a call into ministry 1989.
Joy of salvation, Person of the Holy Spirit became a part of my life..Gave me a ray of hope for a brighter tomorrow.
Her Church People
6. Her Pastor called her proud for wanting to sing more than for Church Choir Shut her down the revival platform where the youth invited her to sing, I cried as I walked away like a lost child!
Her Music People
7. Her mentor said “I can’t excel with my music since I don’t like to look for clout”
8. A Colleague and friend said to her Hey Girl, Forget this thing you don’t know how to sing My band members wanted to take the band ownership when we began to get recognition
There is a thin line between gratitude and pressure, if you are pressed on every side you may loose your Praise I almost lost my praise. Pressures from home to church to music colleagues and all was too much a burden than the demand of ministry
“The Lord said to me, My daughter, keep Praising Me whether In faith or in fear. Your Praise will come up and your fear will disappear The More Your Praise, The less your fear! And I can tell you for real, it worked for me. Like it worked for David and it worked for Jehoshaphat, Praise and worship worked for me!” PMA
9. Today, I stand in the midst of you all… Not as the best singer in Nigeria but as one who;
-Has the Hand of God upon her life.
– As an example of what is possible with God.
-As the Kingdom’s pride.
-As a bearer of the Good news
-As a gift to the Body of Christ.
-As an Ark Of God’s covenant
-As a signet Ring…according to the Word of the Lord and the witness of His people.
10. Join her October 1st, by 5pm not just for my story but to Worship the True and Living God and as we do.. God gave a promise.
The Promise God promised to breathe fresh air over us as a Nation and a People. This breathe will spread all over the world bringing ease & RESTORATION to His own people.
Let the people worship Me with their breath and not just their skill.
Narrate, demonstrate and celebrate my faithfulness from generation to generation.
Can I please ask you to join the campaign?
Share, like, comment and repost… To be a part of the team, connect with me.
Instagram : @ladypma
Facebook: Moji Alawiye.